One Day in Paradise Review- Classical Puppets Petticoat


        Hey everyone! I'm gonna blog about my experience with One Day in Paradise, an Australian
retailer that sells different Japanese and Chinese indie brands. I bought a Classical Puppets petticoat, (it's a Chinese brand known for making great quality petticoats), in an Australian size 12. The purchase was made about September 9, and it took about two weeks for the packaging to come. Most packages do have tracking; you have to request it before placing your order. (I think it will take about the same time, just that you'll be able to see where it is going.) I requested a tracking number, (I believe at the time, last September, it was about $10 more than standard shipping.) The item was $50, and shipping was $20.71, for Australian Air. All together it came $70.71.

       I got the item on September 19, and it was securely packaged in plastic inside the parcel bag.The  petticoat looked just like the stock photos, and is a very nice quality organza, as many searches will tell you online. I had an overall pleasant experience with One Day in Paradise, but just keep in mind that shipping will be about the same as buying an item in Japan. (About $15 - $20 depending on the item.) Because it was a good quality service, and the owner Marie, answered all inquiries I had very swiftly, I will be ordering again.