Uno Chicago Grill


    I finished some work, so I think I can try for one more post, lol. I ate at Uno's a few times before, but I never made a post because it was before I decided to blog. Their website will show several menu items, but I think their pizza items are the most popular. The location in Brooklyn has music bands come, usually local,every weekend, or Friday night. We got a pizza and added condiments to it, and stayed an hour or two listening to the band playing. One thing I like about Uno's is that they let you stay as long as you want, even if the place gets crowded! Food tasted good, but if you go on one of their entertainment nights it's fun, and it's a good place to hangout, if you want to meet some friends. Their menu is rather big, so you're sure to find something, even if you don't eat pizza.