Alice Tea Cup (Chapter III) - New York City


     So, after hearing many good things about Alice Tea Cup, me and a friend decided to go and check one of their locations this past summer. For those who don't know, Alice Tea Cup is a themed cafe' inspired from Alice in Wonderland. Chapter 3 was a cute, but small little place; we had to wait about 5 minutes to be placed on some balcony seating. We ordered crepes,(and by the way they are another recommendation; light, airy, but sweet and yummy!,) fruit scones that came with butter and a honeyed bun, and we had two different teas. I ordered a cold fruit tea, which was sweet already, and a fruit tea not listed online that I presumed was sweet but wasn't. I tried sweetening it up, but I didn't taste it very well, probably due to the sweets I was eating beforehand. :p But, as far as teas go, it was light and had a good taste to it, even without tasting the sugar. This place is adorable, and any tea and sweet lover will enjoy it! Just try not to go at lunch hour, or if you do, try one of the other locations, as I heard they're slightly more spacious.