Review on Ick by Industrial Kitty


  Woot! Well, I think I finished all of my New York posts! I'm going to go back and do some reviews now, and then do my last two Arkansas posts. Okay, I think my first post will be about buying from Ick by Industrial Kitty. Ick is an indie Lolita brand, located in Chicago. I decided to skim her website, and saw in the "basics" section, really affordable bloomers! So, I ended up buying a pair, and it was my first time purchase with this shop. I used the site's shopping cart and payed $12 for the bloomers, and $5 for shipping, all together, $17. I made the purchase on January 7th, and the item shipped on the 8th, with me receiving it by the 10th. (All her orders come with tracking; even small items!) The package was gift wrapped, and I received a lovely postcard and a little note card thanking me for my purchase. The bloomers where nice quality and made from thick cotton, which I appreciated as these are chilly days,ha ha. I live in the United States,so shipping was fast; if you live outside of the country, the shipping times might be longer than when I got my item. For the fast service, and nice quality fabric used, I'm going to be purchasing something from here again.