Vive La Crepe! - New York


        So, in the summer, to satiate my crepe craving, my friend took me to a crepe shop she heard good things about. She took me to a place called Vive la Crepe , but I'm not sure which location it was. It was in lower Manhattan, so it might have been the one at Union Square, or Spring Street. Anyways, I had a sugar and butter with mixed fruits, and it was quite tasty. It was large and filling, but I think it was a little overpriced, even though it tasted really good. My friend tried a smoked salmon one, and got another type later; I tried what was left of hers and liked it, but it became too salty after multiple bites. The sit-down area is comfy, but not very large, I think it could only fit about 20 people or so. Anyways, did it satisfy my crepe craving? Yes it did, and I hope to stop by this year too.~