Review on The QTique - Etsy Review


          Well, well, I've taken some new photos! But I'll probably just focus on finishing what I have in my laptop first, before going through all the little adventures I'm currently doing. Now, TheQTique is an Etsy shop that sells china, stitch markers, and general kitschy items. Their items are sold for anyone who likes girly or romantic decor in their house, whether it's a girl into Shabby Chic or Victorian decor. I noticed they sold fabric totes in cute patterns, and decided to buy one. I bought this tote for $14.00, and bought the item 3/31/2012. The shipping was only a dollar, so the total was $15.00. Items do not come with tracking, but you can ask before you order. The package shipped on April 3rd, and I received it on April 8. The tote is a sturdy cotton fabric, and it was covered with fabric inside too, for extra sturdiness. It's a decent quality bag that can hold notebooks and little knicks knacks well, but I wouldn't recommend it for something really heavy, like a 2000 page hardcover for example. I was pleased with the whole transaction, and want to order from them again.