Ruru Victoria- Storenvy Review


           So ever since I became obsessed with the little alpacassos, I decided to preorder two more, from another reputable seller, Ruru Victoria. Ruru Victoria had the baby sweet alpacassos available for preorder, so I ordered two, one on January 4th, the other on January 5th. When they were on preorder, she mentioned it would take a few weeks to arrive, and when it did, she shipped it as soon as she could. I paid the same day I ordered, and both items shipped together on January 29th. I got my two alpacassos last Saturday, on the 2nd. Tracking is not available in the store, but the seller was very sweet in answering my inquiries, so I'm sure she could do it if you asked her in advance. I got both Vanilla-kun (boy), and Hana (girl), in one package together. (I renamed them Blanche and Lily. :p) The package was very sturdy, and had bubble wrap inside, and the communication was very good; I will order again, but if you preorder be prepared to wait at least a month.~