Review on Miscy - Commissioned Blouse


           Hey everyone! Today I'm going to blog about the commission I did with Miscy. Her Facebook
      is here. (Etsy shop doesn't link to it.) Now, this was the first time I had a commission piece done,
      and I just want to say I enjoyed working with Miscy; she very patient in answering any
     questions, and even helped me in explaining Paypal, (buying from her shop was the first time I
     used Paypal. Added to the helpfulness was the fact she knew what she was doing perfectly;
     she's a talented seamstress, and the blouse was sewn professionally; I felt it should have been
     sold in a physical boutique!

           Alright, I'll give the actual review now. ^^ I inquired if Halley was available for commissions,
       around mid-September, and she replied she will be open again by October. She asked what
       some of my sizes were, and fabric choices, to give me an approximation for the price. After I
       chose what I wanted, ( I decided to get a cotton/poly mix), she gave me the price value, and
       started working on it by mid-October, when she was free. (By the way, I told her to take as
        much time as she needed, but if you wanted a piece by a certain date, I'm sure she can work
        it out with you.) Along the way, she kept me updated on the item, and took photos of the
        blouse coming together.

             In  December, I received the package on the 13th. (This was holiday season,
        and not her fault, so I was expecting delays.) The package came fine, and carefully
        packaged, and looked exactly like the photos she showed me.I had a wonderful time
        working with Halley, and she is very talented; even if you don't commission a piece, she
        has items for sale on her Etsy shop. (Linked above!)