Iriana's Pizza- Little Rock, Arkansas

   (Alright, I'm going to try to get a few blog post done today, let's see how many I can do.~) I'm going to do one of my diner posts about Iriana's Pizza. Iriana is a long time pizza diner in downtown Little Rock,since 1987, and I heard many good things about them, so me and my friends went there around October.The menu was rather limited, so we just got a large pepperoni pizza, and and some cheese bread sticks.The food wasn't stale or dry at all, which is a big plus for me; I've had many pizza places I visited prior that just reheated the food, or for whatever reason ended up stale. The pizza was great quality, and really cheesy; the only minor complaint I had was the cheese bread had no cheese inside, which usually softens it up, in my opinion. One thing to note, you have to buy a pie, slices are only available from 11-2 pm, on weekdays. If you live in Little Rock, they will also deliver, if you don't want to drive downtown.