Sweet Poison Cupcake Designs Review


    Hey everyone! I heard of Sweet Poison Cupcake Designs for a while, and was interested in what they had to offer. They originally started out by making jewelry, but also branched out and started selling clothes. They have two web shops, their Etsy page, and their Storenvy page. A while ago, I saw a cute bunny shirt on their Storenvy page, and decided to buy it. I bought the shirt for $12.75, and $5.95 shipping, for a total of $18.70. I made the payment on January 11, and the package shipped out the next day, on the 12th. I got the item on the 15th, and was surprised at how quick shipping was! The package was stored in a shopping bag, and packaged nicely, and was made of a light cotton; which I liked as it meant I could wear it in the summer. It seems the shirt is not made by them, but that's fine by me! The package was given a tracking number, and I was pleased with how sturdy the bag was, so nothing could leak into the shirt.  For the fast shipping, great service, and cute item, I will be ordering again!