Nyonya Malaysian Cuisine- Brooklyn, New York


         So I think this might be my last post for tonight, as I procrastinated way too much on my homework for today, haha. (If I have some time left over, I might try to squish in another one or two posts.) So, in my past summer in New York, if you've been reading about all my eating adventures, you'd see I was trying to be a little experimental and tried different restaurants around town. Since I wanted to try something new, a friend of mine took me to Nyonya, a Malaysian restaurant. Once again, being rather unfamiliar with a new cuisine, I let my friend do the ordering. We got bread with a type of curry, and I wasn't very experimental that day, so I got some sort of item that looked familiar to me; noodles with vegetables and shrimp. The noodles were nice, but the sauce used was a little heavy for me; the curry and bread were a nice appetizer, though. (If anyone recognizes the dishes and want to share the "official" name with it, go right ahead.) The food was a little on the pricey side, compared to other nearby restaurants, so just keep that in mind when you go; (you might want to take at least a $20.)