Karam Middle Eastern Cuisine - Brooklyn, New York


   Well, Karam is a little diner in Bay Ridge that I've seen forever, and with it being small, I didn't expect it to have two websites. You can check them out here and here.Well, that particular day I was craving a gyro, and the ads outside made it all the more appetizing, so I ordered one. The gyro is made in a more traditional way than other shops; it was made with shredded meat off a turner in their shop. The gyro had good meat; it had vegetables in it, but I wasn't fond of the sauce the used; it wasn't taziki or sour cream sauce, it was something a little bitter and spicy. (Maybe something made from hummus? It had a light tan color.) Oh well, it was a slightly disappointing experience, but next time, I might get it without sauce, or if I buy from them, I might just try something else in menu.