Sapparo Japanese Cuisine - Brooklyn New York


     Hey everyone, I've been on a roll, haven't I ? Haha, anyways, I went to a different Japanese restaurant in Bay Ridge, called Sapparo Japanese Restaurant. The place is rather spacious and the size of a regular restaurant, and I enjoyed the fact they tried to make it as close to a real Japanese experience as possible, by offering sit down cushions or regular seating  The place didn't have many decorations, but I think it was fine the way it was; it looked rather elegant, (but not formal),and gave a rather relaxing environment. The good thing about this visit was that the menu was very detailed, and I remembered what I bought! I had shrimp tempura, (which was very good,) and for the soup, it might have been Nabe Yaki Udon Soup, as that is the only one on the menu online served with shrimp. The bento came with a piece of cooked sushi; I don't know what type it was, just that my friend specified what she wanted. I also had ice cream tempura, which was very good! (It's fried ice cream, by the way.) I wanted to try a flavor I don't usually have, so I got red bean. It's a pleasant experience, and is rather affordable, compared to other Japanese type restaurants, so stop by if you get the chance.