Little Rock, Arkansas : Waffle House


                           Good evening everyone! Today I'll be talking about a diner I've been to multiple
                times, Waffle House.  Waffle House has two locations in Little Rock, and I've been to
                both during the time I've been here. (The photos are the one near Bowman road, though
                they all look identical.) Waffle House has been in Arkansas for a long time, but I'm not
                sure on when they branched out over here. The establishment started up sometime in
               1955, and they even have a museum, which is a refurbished version of the first Waffle
               House that opened, located in Decatur, Georgia. (You can find all this on their official
               website.) The place is mostly a breakfast diner, with the key item being, you guessed it,
               their waffles. They are pretty good; I've had them multiple times. They also are one of
               the few places you can find open around town past midnight; most food establishments
               in Little Rock tend to close by 9 PM, or earlier.They also offer a lunch and dinner menu,
               but I usually only stick to their breakfast menu, so I can't vouch for how good their other
               items are. I know a few locations for Waffle House in Little Rock, and there should be
               others out of town as well. If you're in the south, look them up on their site, and see if
               there is one in your town. Oh, before I forget, they are also one of the few diners to still
               have playable jukeboxes! Also yes, the waffle photos are in scale. They're actually as big
               as a large dinner plate.~