Little Rock, Arkansas : Logan Berry Frozen Yogurt

                      Hey everyone, today I'm going to talk about a new Frozen Yogurt place that
              opened around Cantrell.~ Logan Berry is a small frozen yogurt shop, similar to Red
              Mango in size. They seem to have two web pages, their official page, and their
              Facebook page.  (The facebook page links to their site, but the site doesn't have
              their facebook page for some reason.)  I tried many icecream, gelato, and frozen
              yogurt places in my life, and I have to say this shop had some of the freshest frozen
              treats I've tried. (I sampled many of the flavors available. XD) The place is decorated in
              white and red, and it has a modern vibe to it. I wanted something that was more ice
              cream/yogurtish that day, so instead of fruit flavors I got Caramel Custard, and one
              of their vanillas; I think it was the Tahitian Vanilla. I also put chocolate syrup on it.~
              If you're near Cantrell and want to try some frozen sweets, hop on over there!