Dippin Dots Candy

                Hey everyone! So a few days ago, I went to buy a snack and saw this on the shelves:

                                                                                    
                                 If you've been in the United States for the past 5 or 6 years, you
                 probably have heard of Dippin Dots. For those who don't know, it's a specialized
                 iced treat, in icee or ice cream flavors in the shape of hundreds of tiny little balls.
                 So, when I saw a candy version available, I had to give it a try.~
                                  The candy tastes great, but of course nothing like the actual ice cream.
                 Each little candy ball had different flavors, as it was a "Banana Split," but tasted
                 like different variations of the vanilla yogurt you see put over pretzels or raisins
                 and the like. I like those types of confections, so I had no problem eating it, but
                eating too much of it will leave your mouth dry. I wonder if this will become
                popular? At the very least, I like it! XD