Little Rock, Arkansas : Copeland's Famous New Orleans Restaurant and Bar

                     A Happy Easter to everyone! I might be having a family dinner in the evening,
           but for now I decided on doing a restaurant post, since I haven't done one in a while. ^^
           Copeland's is a place I heard friends talking about for quite a while, and I read some info
          about it in a magazine, (the owner is the same guy who owns Popeye's apparently), so
           what I did know, was that it was fancy, expensive, and was all about Cajun food. So
           the day I went with some friends I was feeling a bit uncomfortable, since we were all
           in casual wear, and I wasn't sure if we were going to be looked at funny if we were the
           only under dressed group. Well, to put it bluntly, nothing happened. Plenty of other
           people came in casual wear, and although the place was elegant and classy, it wasn't
           super formal. Furthermore, the prices were not steep like I thought; the lunch menu
           ranged in the $10- $12 range, depending on what you're getting. (Excluding things
           like appetizers or tips. :p)

                         Copeland's has two sites, the main page, and one for each location, in my
            case, the one for Little Rock. It also seems the menu listed online does not have all
           the items as the dine-in menu; the actual menu is a little bigger. The main designs I
          liked from the place was the wine bottle water fall fountain, which you see just as
          you enter, and the iron swirled with Fleur- de-lis. They have good desserts I heard,
          but in this trip, I didn't try any, as it was mostly different cheesecakes, and I have to
          be in the mood for it. :p I had a friend who ordered Calamari, (if I remember right),
          which is cute, because when they serve it to you, each piece is shaped like a little bow.
          I tried some of it, and recommend it;  it isn't too crunchy or fried, which some places
          have a habit of doing. I'm pretty sure I had the Crabcake and Shrimp Alfredo, which
          was great; none of it tasted bland, and I actually didn't have any leftovers to take home,
          ha ha! The crabcake is more of a bread that had crab flavoring; I've had different variations
          of crabcake before, some just bread, and some with crabmeat in it, so just wanted to
          point it out.~