Jackson, New Jersey - Six Flags Great Adventure

     Hey everyone! In continuation of the last post here, I'm posting some photos of my
trip to Six Flags, which is a combination of photos from different years. These were the
times we went to the Wild Safari, so about 2004, and 2007. I went to the park a few times, the
first trip being on my 8th grade graduation trip, with my class, and later trips with the family.
Six Flags is a rather big park compared to something like a State Fair or street festival, but if
you're just going to the park itself, you can get through nearly all of it in about a day. :p
(I wish I had more photos to show but they're not with me at the moment,ugh. >.<) One
thing to note, if you're carrying any big bags, you're required to get a locker and store it
until you leave the park.

     I went to some of the coasters, and was going to comment that Batman and Robin, the
Chiller, gave me a headache, but it seems it's no longer in the park. The main attraction for
Great Adventure is the roller coasters, but they do have plenty of smaller rides, and musical
or other stage events going on as well. ~ Over the many times I went, I tried some coasters,
and some normal rides, some of which were scarier than any roller coaster! (The ride
known as the Twister comes to mind. That thing was terrible!) Skull Mountain was not a
bad ride, as long as you're not scared of riding a roller coaster in the dark,ha ha.~ I went on
Superman: Ultimate Flight, which is one of those dangling leg coasters; and your lifted back
side up, like you're flying. XD It wasn't too bad; I didn't really feel any dips, so it did not
feel like those high drop coasters. Oh, I also went on a ride called the Medusa, but they
changed the name to Bizarro. I went on plenty of other rides, of course, but this is what
I remembered off the top of my head. The next time I go, I'll be sure to give a more
detailed update, lol.~ We went early in the morning most of the time, and it was drizzling
when the photos were taken,so it looks a tad grey that day, sorry!