Review on cutelittlepanda1 (Little Star Land) - Etsy Shop


           I had an urge to buy squishy toys some two months ago; you know, those handheld, sweet smelling things, with food or dessert shaped designs- they get sold a lot in Chinatown. Well, I could very well have gotten some in real life, instead of shopping online, but the prices online are pretty cheap, from most sellers, and you can buy in bulk online, while a lot of shops in Chinatown tend to overprice sometimes. I wanted a macaron shaped squishy, and thought I could make jewelry or something out of it. So I ended up buying from cutelittlepanda1. However she has since closed this shop and reopened another one called Littlestarland, which sells the same items as the original shop. I placed my order on 3/28/2013, and the item got shipped on the 29th. I received the package around April 2nd, which is some really fast shipping; I'm happy about it. She doesn't do tracking, but she responds very quickly to messages, so you can ask before placing an order. Now the squishy was not exactly what I expected. It looked just like the images, but the material was some soft gauze like material, with silicone type cream in it. I sorta was expecting it to be more of the type of the material the round bread squishies are made from; more like the stretchy material in stress balls. This squishy is also not the scented type; it has a chemical odor that goes away after a while, but I know a lot of people expect squishies to have some sweet scent, which isn't always true. I do appreciate the fast shipping and quick responses, and I plan on buying something more in the future.