First Trip to Dallas, Texas! Visit to the Galleria and the Aquarium


     Hey, everyone! I finally have the time to do some posts now, everything has been so hectic the past couple of weeks. I took a road trip on March 21 to Dallas with my mother and brother by car. The trip took about 5 hours from our area to Texas, and I think it was one of the longest car rides I've been to. I remember driving from Massachusetts to New York years ago, and that was a pretty long trip too, but we  had a one night sleep over in that place; this trip was a little more stressful as it was a one day event. One thing we heard of, and didn't quite expect, was the fast paced high way system in Dallas. In New York, I'm used to everything being very congested, and the highways actually being a little slow in the city area. In Dallas, you need the highways to go from one part of town to another, and everything is very fast paced. Even inside the city, out of the interstate highway, the highways speed limit was about 80 mph. It's one thing to read about it, and quite another experiencing it, haha. I bought some items at Lush in the Galleria Mall, and a little later we went to the Dallas Aquarium. We had to budget our cash, since it was a one day trip, so we ate at some fast food places on the road, once we were out of town. I had an enjoyable time visiting Texas for the first time, and I can't wait for another visit!