Coast Cantina - Little Rock, Arkansas


        I'm going to try to get as many posts done as possible tonight, so we'll see how many I can do.
 Another place I went to downtown is called Coast Cantina in the market hall. Coast Cantina has one of the bigger shops inside, and I went there too many times to count. They have very affordable items, and I prefer getting my drinks here, since you can get a large size for a dollar or so. I bought great sandwiches and other items here in the past, but recently I purchased a large shaved ice, which tasted like the ones I got in the stalls, but a little crunchier. A few days after, I purchased an authentic corn dog and chips for about $5, which is fairly affordable and cheap for a quick lunch bite. They have an assortment of flavors that you can add to sodas, Italian sodas, or shaved ices. The corn dogs are never stale, and the sandwiches I had a few times always looked and tasted fresh. Prices aren't bad either; a meal with a sandwich and chips, or other side item is about $6 - $10 depending on what you get. Great quality place!