Mason's Deli and Grill - Little Rock, Arkansas


     I've been to just about every shop in the Rivermarket District, but I realized, I haven't been reviewing or talking about them much haha. So, I'll get around to all of them eventually, but I probably will focus just on what I have available now, and do more reviews once I'm back from New York. (Speaking of New York, I'm leaving earlier this year, and will be gone in a few days! So expect a lot of pics on all my daily adventures there!) So, last Friday I tried Mason's Deli, and was always eyeing their pretzels, so I bought one with cream cheese. I think that's what also attracted me to them, they had different flavored pretzels with different cream cheeses available, like the deli shops in New York do with bagels. They also sell sandwiches, and a section with several cannolis, which I had a previous day, and recommend. Pretzels take about 5 minutes to heat up, and they come with several season flavorings and different cheeses to dip it with. I had a bacon and cheddar pretzel with regular Philadelphia Cream Cheese, and a cream soda to go with it. I thought I would still be hungry afterwords, but it makes a decent lunch and held me up for a few hours. I love soft pretzels, and they sold the soft type here, a little similar to Auntie Anne's. The shop is in the Rivermarket building, and I do recommend a visit there.