Review on Isimaya - Etsy Shop


      I took on a new hobby recently, collecting vintage/antique postcards! I started when I went to this huge flea marketplace in Hot Springs. It was a rather huge place and I saw a cute Easter postcard I fell in love with and purchased it that day. A little after I realized a lot of sellers online are selling vintage/antique postcards for rather affordable prices, and I decided to give Isimaya a try. I actually made two purchases, at different times, but will do both reviews here. I made the first purchase on 4/23/2013, and the postcard shipped on 4/25/2013. Isimaya ships from Belgium, and the package took about a week to reach the US; I got it on 5/2/2013. I only took photos of my first purchase, but this was the postcard from the first purchase, and this was what I bought the second time. The second purchase was just as efficient as the first, and I forgot to mention this, but for each single postcard you buy, Isimaya is usually kind enough to throw in two or three more, as well as antique photos, in both purchases. (I really appreciated that!) In the second purchase, I placed my order on 5/2/2013, and it was shipped on 5/4/2013. I got the package on 5/13/2013. For vintage/antique postcards or photos, I really recommend this seller! One thing to note, they do not do tracked shipping, but if you inbox them in advance before you buy, I'm sure they can arrange something, as they are very quick in replying to messages too. Also,the listed postcards look exactly as the actual item, no tinting or any lies about the quality or condition.