Sweet Drinks- Aloe Vera Juice



              In continuation of me wanting to update my snack/sweet section of my blog, (which the
        following post in the upcoming days will also talk about), I'm going to be talking about Aloe
        Vera Juice. Many sites and people will insist on the health benefits of Aloe Vera, but is it
        actually good for you? I honestly have no idea; I drink it cause I like the taste. ^^
                    
                 Now how does Aloe Vera taste like? The juice part tastes like actual juice, and the
        Aloe Vera tastes like pulp, albeit a little on the gummier side. Many different companies
        have their own version out, but the one I tried was produced by Natural Garden. Some
        people have mentioned it has laxative effects, (a Google search will show this), but as
        for how accurate that is I don't know; I don't remember having any weird reaction to it.~

                If you like sweets drinks I do recommend trying it; it tastes like pulp juice, but at
        the same time it doesn't; it has a peculiar taste. (But not in a bad way!) (I'm not sure
        where Natural Garden comes from, but I couldn't find any information on them.) Also,
        it's easily available in most deli's and supermarkets in New York City; but I haven't
         really looked at availability in Arkansas.~