Kinder Chocolate


           So, having realized I haven't updated my snack section very much, I decided to talk about
     Kinder Chocolate tonight. Kinder Chocolate is a creation by the company Ferrero, and Italian
     sweets company best known for Nutella, and those Ferrero Rocher chocolates. I decided to try
     Kinder Chocolate when a friend who went to Europe mourned that she couldn't find them in
     the United States. In New York, I found them fairly easily at grocery marts, and they are
     available in Arkansas, but usually in specialty groceries like Arab groceries, or supermarkets
     with a big European section. I guess what I want to get across is that this chocolate isn't a
     sweet that is hard to find. :p

           Now, before I dug around for it, I passed it by in aisles but never tried it before. Having
     finally had some, I enjoyed the chocolate, and the filling inside was tasty, but very thick,
     so after a few bites, it left my mouth a little dry. It's best to eat small sections at a time; if
     you wanted a snack and didn't have a drink nearby, you'll have to deal with a dry mouth
     for a while.~  It comes in a few flavors; the one I got was with milk flavored cream. Now
     despite coming from an Italian company, I find the lettering looking like German. After a
     quick search, it looks like it's because the chocolate is from the German branch, and the
      original name for it was Kinderschokolade. Here is the German site.