Review of Angelic Pretty USA: Polkadot Chocolate Onepiece


                  Good day everyone! It's the first of October, and to start on a new leaf, so to speak,
        I'm going to be doing a review on my purchase from Angelic Pretty USA; I bought this
        Polka Dot Chocolate One piece in black.Now I bought from Angelic Pretty before, but
        I bought a dress from them back when Tokyo Rebel still stocked them, so I never
        purchased anything from their international of branch stores. As California is closer than
        Japan, I presumed the shipping might be less since I live in the states, but after the overall
        purchase I suspect it might have been the same cost, (for shipping.)

                After reading everything on the site, I made my purchase online fairly easily, with
         their shipping policy stating that packages typically arrive 2-3 business days. I placed my
         order September 14, with it arriving on the 17th. (Strangely enough, a few days ago, I get
         a delayed e-mail from them stating that it shipped. It came promptly on time, but it seems
         they forgot to send the notification e-mail until days afterwards.)

                 Now the packaging was fine; I usually do not judge shops if a mailed parcel was
        bent, as I understand it could have been from rough handling in transit, but in this case,
        the package arrived fine with no bents or scrapes. The dress itself was carefully packaged
        in plastic, and it came with the tags cut off.  Their was some little tags in Japanese along
        with it, but I have no idea if they're care instructions or not.

                  This was my first time buying from Angelic Pretty USA, and I have to say, just
         about everything went smoothly and promptly. The dress was $175 with $17 shipping,
          making the total $194. A little after this transaction, I learned some of the items are
         slightly cheaper in the International English site than the USA one, which makes sense
         to some degree. I'd say if you don't live in Japan, check the International site first, before
         purchasing from the USA one. Will I buy again? Yes, I will; the USA shop has good
         seasonal sales on occasion, and the shipping and processing went nicely, so I will
         continue to use them. ^^