Review of Tokyo Rebel - Innocent World's Antique Perfume Bottle Jumperskirt


           Hello everyone! In an attempt to catch up on my reviews, I'm going to be talking about my
      order with Tokyo Rebel a few weeks back. I went to Tokyo Rebel in their old location in the
      summer of 2010, and purchased my first brand dress from Angelic Pretty. This was the second
      time I made a purchase by them, though it is the first purchase online. The service in the
      actual store was very respectable and courteous, and I'm glad to say I had no problems when
      I purchased online.
        
           Unlike other online shops, where you have to make an account with the shop before buying
     anything, the Tokyo Rebel shop takes you straight to checkout, and gives you the option of
     subscribing to their newsletter or not. The shipping was very fast; I ordered the dress on
     September 6, and received it on September 10. The dress was $159.00, and the approximate
     shipping cost was $15.00, so the cost was originally $174.00. However they were kind
     enough to inform me in an e-mail, that the actual shipping was less so I got the overall purchase
     for $170.95.

           The package was well delivered; no holes or dents in the box, and was very professionally
    done. Inside they were kind enough to give me a thank you card, and an Innocent World
    shopping bag along with the dress and tags. The dress was packaged in the bag, and was
    just darling; it looked just like the stock photos! For reference, here is a photo.
   The experience with Tokyo Rebel has been quick, friendly, and very efficient, and I can't
    recommend them enough. Will be buying from them again!