More Rose Flavored Drinks~


            Hey everyone! A few months ago, I made this post, talking about a rose flavored drink
      that I liked. At the time, that company Cortas, was the only one I knew that made the drink,
      but I'm happy to say I've discovered others! During my summer to New York, I found
      another drink there, and down here in Arkansas, I went to a Mediterranean shop that had
      rose flavored syrup so you can make your own drinks! (For the syrup, I think you can also
      use it as flavoring if you want to make pastries or similar things.) The drink is by Clic,
      (which stands for the Canadian Lebanese Investment Corporation), and is owned by a Lebanese
      man in Canada. Their drink tasted a little lighter to me than the Cortas drink, but I still
      liked it.~ The rose syrup was by a brand called Wadi Zahle', which I unfortunately could
      not find anything online on them, other than they might be another Lebanese brand.~ Their
      syrup, when mixed with water, tastes closer to the Cortas drink, and I found it tastes pretty
      good when mixed with milk too! The pre-made drinks seem hard to find in some areas, but
      if you want to try a rose flavored drink, and don't mind making it yourself, it seems easier
      to find the syrups in any Arab or Mediterranean shop. ~