Mrs. Freshley's Sno Balls


     A few weeks ago at the campus bookstore, I stumbled on a very familiar snack I had as a little
  kid, but other than the sweet, I didn't recognize the brand at all. The snack, two pink, marshmallow
  sno-balls, (these are snacks made with marshmallow, coconut, and brown cake with creme inside),
  was being sold by a brand called Mrs. Freshley's. When I felt like digging around on why I don't
  remember seeing that name, despite having eaten the confection, I realized Hostess had their own
  as well. (And I don't want to link to their site since they're liquidating.) Anyways, while Hostess is
  selling its products to potential buyers, you can have some similar sweets from Mrs. Freshley's.
  (And the sno balls didn't taste too bad! Reminded me of the Hostess ones but a tad dryer.)