Hunting for Macarons in Little Rock (With Success)


           Little Rock finally has macarons! (That you don't have to special order, which another bakery
   was doing. :p) I was planning on ordering from shops in Louisiana or Texas, (since I don't know
   how well macarons from New York would fare in travel), but I didn't have to after all! It's all
   thanks to the ladies of  Maryclare Macarons, and I found out they were selling to two bakery
   shops thanks to their Facebook page. I finally purchased them a few weeks back, and they
   tasted just like the ones sold in bakeries in Manhattan! They were great stuff, very soft and
   in different flavors, with some hint of glitter to give it a special look. If you want some, you can
   order them at their website, or you can buy some at H.A.M, Boulevard Bread,  (both in Little
   Rock), or at The Savory Pantry in Hot Springs. I bought these from Boulevard Bread.