Bake Ridge Bagels - Brooklyn, New York


        In Brooklyn, or at least in my part of town, it is very common to eat a bagel with butter or
   cream cheese for a quick breakfast, brunch, or lunch item. Bagels are a competitive industry
   in New York in general; you're guaranteed to find more than a dozen shops selling them per
   neighborhood at least. Most bagels are average or large sized, and I wanted to show you
   some images to get an idea. I used to go to other bagel shops in town, but Bake Ridge Bagels
   is the one I've been going to the past 6 or so years, (when I'm there every summer.) They
   also offer sandwiches and different coffee and drinks, but I only get their bagels, cause I like
   them that much. XD They offer butter, plain cream cheese, or flavored cream cheese, like
   strawberry or seasonal flavors. You can also get your bagel cold or toasted; I recommend
   asking for it toasted, it tastes the best that way. :p Their bagels are usually very affordable too,
   ranging from $1.50-$3.00 depending on what is going on it.