Bonefish Grill- Little Rock, Arkansas


        So for Christmas, a relative of mine gave me a gift card to Bonefish Grill, which I took
   advantage of and went with a friend. The place has a rather misleading appearance; I thought
   it was a heavily decorated, fancy restaurant, cause the outside gives the restaurant a very
   sophisticated appearance, and has huge revolving glass doors, but the interior has rather plain
   decor and looked a little simpler than I anticipated. There were a few painting on the side of the
   wall, and tables had a newspaper like tablecloth from them, (which I figured later was to keep
   the actual tablecloth clean and undamaged as many of the dishes are very hot.)

        With that said, the food wasn't that bad. Their online menu is rather different than the menu
   given to us, ( there is a disclaimer stating every location won't have a 100% same menu.) As it
   was my first time, and the menu items had long names, I don't remember the specific name of
   the dish, but it was a shrimp pasta with (not hot) spices on it, and it tasted pretty good, albeit a
   bit heavy. However, I have high props for the dessert; which was recommended by my friend,
   the Creme' Brulee. It was my first time having one, and I devoured most of it! It had a crunchy
   - candy like upper coating, a sweet slightly caramel interior, and was topped with whipped cream
   and blueberries. I never thought they even had a dessert menu, as the online site doesn't show it,
   but if you stop by at the Little Rock location, I recommend it! This restaurant had a lot of
    unexpected things, but overall left a good experience with me, and I'll try it again, eventually!