Jim's Razorback Pizza - Little Rock, Arkansas


     A few months ago, me and my brother were hungry and eyed a pizza place we passed by hundreds
  of times before, but never tried it. Feeling pretty starved by that point, we decided to take a chance
  and went to Razorback Pizza. We went to the location in West Little Rock, near Chenal. The
  interior was designed as something of a sports bar, since you had a bar table and huge flat screens
  playing sports. A tiny center on the far end had a mini-arcade, that looked closed when we entered.
   And of course, in conjunction with the football team it was named after, the place was painted red.
   Me and my brother sat on rather tall booths, and we ordered one of their pizzas with bacon. (I
   have a high suspicion it was the chicken, bacon and ranch, but it was many months ago and I
   forgot if it really was or not; it was pie with bacon though, I know that much!) The pie came
   in a thin crust and we waited about 8-10 minutes for it, but it was worth it. They loaded the pizza
   contents, and it tasted very good overall; I rank it high on the Little Rock Pizzerias. The pie
   had a thin crust, which I was glad for, because if it was a thick crust, I doubt I could finish it!