Little Rock, Arkansas : Delicious Temptations

            Hey everyone! Today I'm going to talk about a popular diner I used to go to, and only went to recently, Delicious Temptations.  The place is comfy and cute, and is quite airy, they have a large window up front so lots of  light comes in. The place has a breakfast, and lunch menu , and you can order whatever you want as long as they are open. (They close 2:30 in the afternoon.)
      
             I had a few different items from their menu, and I never had a complaint about anything I ate.~ This time I had the Eggs Temptations, a poached egg with crab meat and artichokes, and fruit bread with sweet tea. It was all very appetizing haha.~  Fruit Bread is bread but sweet and fruity, it was my first time tasting it. The crab and egg was heavenly too; I didn't leave anything on my plate. XD The place also offer desserts in the form of pies and cookies, which I also recommend.~ One word of note, their sweet tea is good, but very sugary. You can taste the tea; it's not bad at all, but if you don't want a super sweet drink, you might want to see the other choices available. One other quick word, it's better to go before or after 12, as it gets packed at lunch hour.