Cross-Stitching Project: Pillowcase

            Hey everyone! Today I'm going to show you one of my other cross-stitching projects, a huge pillowcase design I completed.~ I bought the pillowcase pre-made, and bought the pattern and thread separately; all together it came about $30-$40. (Well, I thought it was justified, considering it's a big pillowcase and all.) If you read this post , I made some time back, I got this pillowcase at the same shop that sold cross-stitching from the brand, KS+ . This one was a bit more difficult than the card holder, not only for the size, but because it was harder to measure where to start; there is no light design layed out on the fabric, so you have to approximate where the design is going to be located. Well, enough on the details, I'll just show you the photos.~

                                                                       
                                                                          
                                                                                     
                                                                               
                                                                             
                                                                              
            The next project will be the pillow for the pillowcase; I will take photos as I work on it.~