Senor Tequila in Little Rock, Arkansas.


            Well, I almost forgot I even had these photos until today, haha. I'm going to go back and
     do some restaurant reviews again, until I use all my photos, and then I'll revert back to doing
     other posts. If one likes to try a Mexican chain restaurant where the quality is pretty decent, I
     recommend Senor Tequila. Senor Tequila is all Mexican food, but it's fairly decent quality
     food, even if it might not be 100% percent authentic. (The linked website is for Rodney   
     Parham; the photos are for the location in Chenal, but I couldn't find a website for it.) Waits
     are usually very short; it just takes a few minutes, and the service is usually very polite and
     friendly. Prices are in the range of Olive Garden or IHOP, so it's not too bad... What I
     recommend trying is their white cheese dip, and shrimp items, (I think the image below was
     a shrimp fajita or burrito; it's been about 7 months or so when I last went!) Little Rock has
     many Mexican restaurants, but I think this is one of the better ones.