Breckenridge (Regal Entertainment) Theater in Little Rock, Arkansas


            A double post today.~ I noticed that I posted photos of how movie theaters in New York
     looked like, but I never posted any for Arkansas. As you're probably aware, these are more
     average theaters that aren't as big or flashy as the ones in Manhattan.But the screens are still
     big, (the Rave tops every theater down here), and they are very spacious, despite being smaller.
     Breckenridge, after the Rave, are the two theaters I can fully recommend if you're in town and
     want to watch a movie. (There are other movie theaters in Little Rock, but I'm not fond of them.)
     Breckenridge theater is not the official name; they're owned by Regal Entertainment, so you
     can search for show times and what's airing through them.