Pizza Hut in Little Rock, Arkansas


      I haven't done restaurants or diner posts for a while, so I wanted to show a little of the Pizza Hut
  in Little Rock. (The photos are for the West Markham location.) Pizza Hut is a cheap and
  affordable place for pizza, especially if you're eating in, as they have an all you can eat buffet
  option available. (This can be hit or miss; sometimes they get warm instead of hot, after laying
   around.) Most of their pizza in the buffet are thin crust; they're not bad by any means, but it
  might be a better option to order it directly sometimes than the buffet. The cinnamon sticks are
   not something I'm fond of; I like Dominos better. It's usually a seating yourself type place, but I
  had some experience in the past, (in this location), where one of the waitresses got upset at us for
   seating ourselves; so it might be better to ask, just in case. :p