Coney Island in Brooklyn Pt.2 - Coney's Cones

               As we were going to the boardwalk, we stopped to get some snacks on our way home.
       I thought this place, Coney's Cones, (with the subtitle, Coney's Ice Cream and Cafe'), had
       sandwiches, because paninis were advertised on the window, but it was very crowded when
      the group I was in went in, and I could only see a drink/snack menu. I ended up ordering
      chocolate marshmallows on a stick, and a blue raspberry slush. The marshmallows were
      melted, but not roasted, but it still tasted very good! And the slush is probably one of the
      best I had in years. It was a very soft slush, and when you drink it, it did not taste like some
      slushes that dried up and was a bunch of ice after the coloring was gone; whoever made it
      mixed the ice and coloring perfectly, so you drank both together. If you want to look for a
      good snack booth on the boardwalk, go visit this place, if you get the chance. The only
      critique I have is to have a good ear if it's busy; they give you a ticket number and call
      your order out in a rather disorganized line.