Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - Little Rock, Arkansas

                 Hey everyone! So today, I'm going to be talking about one of the few doughnut places
         I like, Krispy Kreme. Krispy Kreme is one of two popular doughnut chains in Little Rock,
         the other being Shipley's doughnuts. For a good many years I gave up on doughnuts, due
         to a bad incident during childhood, but Krispy Kreme revived my love of them.~ Krispy
         Kreme has many flavored doughnuts made in house, and the unique thing about the place
         is that they have a clear window on the side of the store so you can see and read the whole
         process they use to make their doughnuts. Krispy has many different flavors and icing
         flavors, and some of their doughnuts are filled with custard or cream. I do really
         recommend a visit; the doughnuts are great, and it's one of the few places I'm aware of that
         show an in step process of how they make their sweets to the customers. The ones in the
         photo below was a huge group of doughnuts as I went in a group there, but the two I ate
         were a key lime doughnut with key lime jam in it, and chocolate with vanilla cream in it.
         The drink was one of their summer flavors, a strawberry lemonade slush, which was pretty
         good, but I haven't really tried their other drink flavors to comment on it.~