Big On Tokyo - Little Rock's Rivermarket

             For the only post I'm doing today, I'm going to explain a little of the Rivermarket vendors,
         and my small review on one of the shops, Big On Tokyo. The Rivermarket was built in
         1996, and contains many small food shops inside the building. Some places are small
         cafes or bakeries, while others are full course restaurants, but Big On Tokyo was a fast
         food place. Other than the name, the menu did not have anything specifically Japanese;
         it was more of an Asian fast food stall, but it had good bubble tea! The bubble teas here
         are made as a slush type drink, not like juice, so it lasts quite a while. I ordered fried rice
         and shrimp, which was pretty good.~ I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking! One last
         thing to note; the website is slightly outdated on their food shops; many opened this year
         that aren't on the site.