Review on KawaiiMacaroons - Storenvy Shop (Closed)


       Well, this is the first time I reviewed a shop that closed only a few weeks later guys. Sorry about that, but I'll still do a review to keep a record, in case it ever opens again. I was having an obsession with squishies a few months ago, and went on a splurge online in a few different shops. I found this shop, Kawaii Macaroons, on Storenvy. I found a recent shop with the same name, selling the same things on Weebly, but I don't know if it's run by the same person or not. (If someone can confirm it, it would be nice!) Anyways, I bought a squishy pack of cupcakes, buying the package in April 7, for $8.25 total. It was $6, and $2.25 for shipping. The package shipped on April 9, and I received it about a week and a half later. The package had no tracking, but it was listed it would take one to two weeks. The package was cute, and the seller was sweet; she wrote a thank you note, and gave a small bag of candy along with the cupcakes. Everything went smoothly with the shop and I hope it opens again. (If someone can confirm the Weebly shop is the same seller, I would appreciate it!)