Review on Kawaii Desu - Storenvy Shop


      Alrighty, here's the last review of the squishy shops. I wanted another macaron squishy, to make a necklace out of it. (I used the first one as a car decor for my mother's car.) I found one for cheap at Kawaii Desu, and purchased at April 7, for $7.00. Shipping was another $3, so the whole thing was $10.00. I got the item shipped on April 9, and received it about 4-5 days afterwards. The squishy was a cute pink macaron, and it was made from the soft material I expected it to be made from; a little like stress ball material. I didn't get any extra goodies with this seller, but the shipping was fast, and appreciated how nicely packaged it was. Will buy from them again! One thing to note, they were reselling key chains/squishies from a shop called Strapya World. (My macaron was from Strapya; the brand was Cafe de N.)