Choc-Oh!-Lot Plus in Brooklyn, New York


      For many years, I passed over a yummy looking chocolate shop, called Choc Oh! Lot Plus. It's
    actually a pastry supply shop, with a huge chocolate section as well, that has truffles and assorted
    flavors. I liked the chocolate, but the truffles tasted a little thick for my liking; I ate them all, but I
    prefer the type where you have a soft,melt in your mouth center, instead of the thick and gooey
    center. They have a limited assortment of different candies as well, but the eye catcher is definitely
    the chocolate and all the pastry supplies you could think of. :p As for the chocolate, it's good
    for fans that like thick-almost candied like substances as truffle centers, but not for chocolate
    fans looking for something a little more delicate or creamier.