Review on DreamV Shoes


      Hey everyone! Today I'm going to do a review on the Rakuten website, DreamV. DreamV is a gal website, a different fashion style in Japan, but they have a lot of cute shoes that can be used in Lolita fashion. Their clothes are known to have varying quality, but as I heard good things about their shoes, I decided to place an order and try them out. In order to buy from them, you have to first make an account in the English Rakuten site. (Rakuten is like a Japanese Amazon site, they have a few official companies in their site and some people making accounts and selling secondhand items.)
     
             After that, you place an order, fill the translated form, (everything is in English), and
  make your order. A few confirmation e-mails will arrive shortly after; the first few right after
  the order, and the rest with a tracking number a few days after. I placed my order on November
  26, and got the package on December 3rd. Well I actually got it December 1st, but USPS
 usually leaves packages by the door when no one answers the bell. They didn't this time so
 on the 3rd, I had to go to the post office to get the package. Some sites mention there is a
 confirmation e-mail DreamV sends you that you might have to reply to, but you don't need to
 send any; they shipped my package without me responding to any of the e-mails. (And I wasn't
 sure which one, as they sent quite a few before the package came, all in Japanese!) Now when
 I got my shoes I was pleased because they did feel like sturdy and good quality shoes. The problem?

         I didn't measure my feet correctly. I looked up a YouTube tutorial on how to find your correct
 shoe size in centimeters, (they sell the shoes in centimeters), and they said to draw around your
 foot on paper and measure the traced paper.Well my foot size is exactly 22cm, but the shoes were
 an extremely tight fit. When I realized I should have measured some of my shoes I currently
 wear, those shoes measured 23.5-24cm. (I should have done this in the beginning but it was
 my fault.) I didn't say anything to the company, as I feel online especially, it would be too much
 of a hassle. I decided to sell this pair and order the correct size next time.~