Andina's Cafe & Coffee Roastery in Little Rock



           After hearing about Andina for a long while, I decided to stop by with a friend some
      two months back. (Their official page can be seen here, and their Facebook page can be seen
      here. ) I remember ordering a Turkey Sandwich, and the only one that's turkey seems,
      to be the sandwich called "Third Avenue", so that's what I probably got. The list in the
      cafe' mentioned they will put any dressing in the sandwich for you, which I forgot to ask,
      which resulted in a good sandwich, albeit a little dry. The place seems mostly a good
      place for coffee or Italian sodas, (which is what I got~), and for sitting around and talking.
      When we went, some cops were there, lounging around and such. The cafe' is fairly small,
      but there is room to move around in. If you decide to get a sandwich from here, make sure
      to ask for the dressing, and I haven't tried their coffees, but they make pretty good Italian
      sodas! (I had Irish Cream.)The shopkeepers don't seem to mind if you stay around
      for a while, but I presume they would if it was crowded. (When we went it was just us
      and the cops.)