TheFaceShop - Manhattan, New York


                  Hey everyone! Today I'm going to talk about a new beauty product store I visited, while
         I was in New York, called TheFaceShop. The location I visited was the one in 32nd Street;
         my friend got a recommendation from somebody she knew to try it out. The store mainly
         sells beauty products; a lot of facial ones, so I decided to give in and buy some as well. I
         bought two creams, one was advertised to be good for oily skin, (the charcoal), and
         the other was said to be good for black heads. As of now, I haven't tried them yet, as I am
         finishing other face medication, but will update this page and let you know of any results.
         In the meantime, if you'd like to try foreign beauty products, (in this case, Korean), go
         stop by and visit. (I will update this post, after I use the products, to see if they're effective.~)