Some Flowers at UALR Campus

              
                        Hey everyone! I know some people who attend UALR, so I visited the campus a few
            times. During the late spring/early summer, they have some flowers blooming around a water
            fountain they installed. (I used one of those flower pics as the header of this blog.) I went
            recently and the flowers aren't there now. (The photos were taken a few weeks ago,sorry!)
            However, if you ever want to see them yourself, you can see them around late March, or
            early to mid April. The red flowers towards the end were around a Theatre Building.
            While we're on the topic, does anyone know what type of flowers these are? They look
            like a hybrid but I'm not a botanical expert so...~