Little Rock, Arkansas : NYPD Pizza


                    Here we go with another food post!~ (Seriously, I think compared to everything else in
       my blog, my food section is the biggest. XD) Now I've been to many pizza places around Little
      Rock, and I must say NYPD Pizzeria had some of the tastiest pizza in town. Based on the logo
      used for the police in New York, (they asked permission obviously :p), NYPD pizza is decorated
      with photos and paintings of the city, and named each of their speciality pizzas from a place
      around the boroughs. It was like I was feeling a bit of the city in the deep south. ^^ Prices range
      around $12, and the pies are decently sized, you usually feel stuffed after two slices. ~
    
             
                        The owner of this place is an artist, and will showcase his artwork on a blackboard
       every week,(which my brother told me as he used to go there and eat almost every week.) The
       place is painted in black and blue, (going with the police theme), with pictures of the Brooklyn
       Bridge and other New York landmarks hanging around. The waiter will usually come and serve
       you a drink in a few seconds flat, but if you're starving and want a quick slice, this might be the
       wrong place for you. This pizzeria makes their pizza from scratch, (and I personally think it's
       worth it), so you will have to wait some 15-20 minutes for the pie. (I only went twice and both
        times ordered a full pie; I'm not sure if they sell individual slices.) You have three sizes to
        choose the pie from, and can make a pizza from scratch, or choose the specialty ones. For this
        trip, me and my brother got the Manhattan's Meat Lover's Pie, which was awesome!~ Drinks
        had free refills, which is always a plus in my book too.I think everyone has their favorite pizza 
        joints, and as for me, I can say this is one of them. ^^