Little Rock, Arkansas : Cheddar's Casual Cafe'


                         Good afternoon, everyone.~ I went sometime last week to Cheddar's with a friend,
           which opened around town a few months ago. I wasn't sure what to expect from the place
          as I heard it was a bit fancy, but the prices of the food are between $6-$20, depending on
         what you buy. The place has some unique decorations as well, most notably their lotus shaped
          fans hanging around. (There was a huge fan in the center of the so called cafe'; it was more of
          a fancy diner or small restaurant than a stereotypical coffee cafe'. But I couldn't get a photo of
          it.) We had quick service here, and when we needed the receipt, the waiter gave out your
         change right at the table. As you come in, you're led to your seat by a waiter.The center of
          the building looked the most luxurious, with the side rooms having simpler decor. (We were
          in the side rooms, so it looks a bit simpler than the whole place put together.)
                         
                         They got flavored teas here so I had a fruity one, (I think it was peach), and
            ordered the Homemade Chicken Pot Pie. The pie was fairly large, and was soft and
           flavorful. I managed to eat it all, which surprised me, because I usually end up
           taking some food to go most of the time I go out. XD The pie came with a salad; I had it
           with ranch, and it came with a honeyed croissant. It all tasted very fresh, and made per order,
           so none of that multi-day old lettuce here! I wanted to try one of their shot desserts, and
           got the key lime pie one. The shot desserts are good for a light snack, and they're only
           a dollar, so I thought it was worth it. The key lime tasted like it was a yogurt concoction
           with crushed graham crackers inside; it was something like a parfait.This was my only time
           at Cheddar's, but I had a pleasant first time experience at the place.~